
I had 4 days in an awesome beach house we rented on the beach in Pacific City. The guys wanted to stay there because of the sand dunes since we all have quads. Unfortunately it stormed the entire time after the first day. So, me and Grumpy, 4 kids, 4 gkids and 2 spouses. WAY too many people in a house out in the boonies in the pouring cold rain. I had planned on relaxing and having a great time with the gkids. Instead it seemed that I was in the kitchen all day, and slept with at l
east 2 gkids each night. The 4 year old isn't too bad, but the 9 month old still gets up every couple hours. No wonder Dd1 offered us the master w/crib:) My younger 2 found their own fun in the rain, but the gkids only got to hit the beach the first day :/ A lot of laughter, a lot of grumpy, but we all agreed we'd do it again. Next time though, we get the single level. I fell down the stupid steps and have various colors of red and purple and black in places
I can't see without a mirror (owie) and I am way too old to get up so often at night. Babies are for the young, not young at heart. The animals survived their extended time alone (thank god) and didn't seem to have suffered, but Trouble was a little distant. A couple days of treats and she'll remember me (or fake it for the yummys).
east 2 gkids each night. The 4 year old isn't too bad, but the 9 month old still gets up every couple hours. No wonder Dd1 offered us the master w/crib:) My younger 2 found their own fun in the rain, but the gkids only got to hit the beach the first day :/ A lot of laughter, a lot of grumpy, but we all agreed we'd do it again. Next time though, we get the single level. I fell down the stupid steps and have various colors of red and purple and black in places
I can't see without a mirror (owie) and I am way too old to get up so often at night. Babies are for the young, not young at heart. The animals survived their extended time alone (thank god) and didn't seem to have suffered, but Trouble was a little distant. A couple days of treats and she'll remember me (or fake it for the yummys).
0 I think...:
Post a Comment