I swear I have been sick for a month straight. I had a head cold for a week, then the flu for a week, then some sort of stomach bug that only lasted 4 days but I was weak for a week, now I have a chest cold, sore throat and a cough that makes my head hurt. EVERY SINGLE BUG CAME FROM A GRAND CHILD! I am seriously considering banning them from my life until they graduate, or at least have a dr's note stating wellness. I am SO whiny and sick I can't stand myself. While I am sick... Grumpy is sick, he makes it to work then comes home to be waited on while he's on MY laptop, my 4 fosters all have daily appointments and sports, my grand daughter needs to be driven to and from preschool, Ds and girlfriend are looking for work (I have some! I have some!) and my youngest Dd3 and her little BugBug are all over the house. I know this because as I walk through the house I can tell everything she has eaten or done. AHH!! And this is on top of all the normal cooking and cleaning. Grumpy asks why I need to put the chickies to bed every night. I just smile and say I'll be back in about an hour. :)
Where's my empty nest? Where's my golden years? WHERE'S MY 'ME' TIME?
Where's my empty nest? Where's my golden years? WHERE'S MY 'ME' TIME?
0 I think...:
Post a Comment