The terrorist organization is deploying operatives to the United States to carry out new attacks from inside the country, including "clean" recruits with a negligible trail of terrorist contacts, CIA Director Leon Panetta said.
So, my question is this. After being told by Home Land Security on February 3rd that we will face an attack on American soil in 3-6 months. What are we doing with this information? What are we supposed to do with this information? What are YOU doing with this information? Anything?I'm a little freaked out by it. I have no faith in my government to save us...I mean, seriously, everything they have accomplished so far was by accident or too late to help until after the fact. I'm also a little freaked out by the fact that no one is talking about it. Isn't there something that we should be doing? I mean, worse case scenario some other country decides to jump in after we take a hit to try to finish our way of life off.
I've asked a few people (in a very low key way) what their take on that announcement is. Not one person wants to think about it. It's not part of their reality. Well, one of my kids plans on coming to my house in the event of an attack that impacts her. That's her emergency plan. Mom will provide. Mom will provide what? I don't even know what I will being providing for.
Well, I'm off to buy my garden seeds early and some new canning lids. And some hygiene products. And fill the propane tanks. And......?
So, am I being dramatic or smart? Am I being an alarmist or practical? I guess time will tell.
0 I think...:
Post a Comment