We're expecting...in a way.
We're expecting an addition to the family.
No I'm not pregnant (whew!), but there will soon be the sound of teen angst in the air :)
Our adoption should be final very soon. We're adopting Chelsea, a 12 year old that has been with us for over a year.
My poor son, like 3 sisters weren't enough now he's buried 2 deep on either side :)
Some major changes in life... like no more empty nest days. I'll probably change my blog pages. How can you write about an empty nest and grow up without growing old when you are starting over again? I have absolutely no doubts about adopting Chelsea. I am a little sad about pushing the finish line back 6 more years, not that my nest ever completely emptied out.
I'll have to give the blog some thought. It's only for me...a form of cheap therapy and a non judgmental friend in times of need :) It's also a great tool in helping me meet my personal goal of being more organized. I'll have to give some more thought to how much change I'll be doing
0 I think...:
Post a Comment