just because you're paranoid

Doesn't mean they're not out there :)

I did a small change up while I tried to figure out where I went wrong.

I run a private blog as in, I don't use names, cities, states etc

A few weeks ago someone from the office made a comment about one of my foster child's behaviors that sounded suspiciously  like what I had said not long before in my foster blog. Word for word. In my private foster blog. That no one reads. That I vent quite bluntly in. And it wasn't something that I could be mistaken about, it was a quote of mine. I still don't know how I was found out. I thought I was being pretty anonymous, but I guess not. I can do better. I did do better.

I had a nice run, almost 20 months worth. Bye Bye foster blog, I'm gonna miss you :/
Now I have to decide about the rest of them....

0 I think...: