We're in for fun times in our hunt for some kind of health insurance or even a doc that will give a discount. Of course you get what you pay for so there's that worry on top of all the rest of the worry.
You're not alone....so many of us have gone through the needle aspiration. Hang in there and be persistent with the health insurance. For me, it was resending in the forms 12 times before it was mostly paid for!
A mother of 4.. A grandmother of 6.. And an orphan at 46..
I waited with baited breath counting down to my last little birdies flight from the nest. I got all my hobbies in order for my new independent life. Photography, canning, quilting, gardening and spending time with my grandchildren. In my exuberance for life I found myself starting my parenting countdown again. I'm keeping track of my journey through my blog because at my age the memory is the first to go :)
2 I think...:
You're not alone....so many of us have gone through the needle aspiration. Hang in there and be persistent with the health insurance. For me, it was resending in the forms 12 times before it was mostly paid for!
if it was me I wouldn't have a sick feeling 24/7. It's my daughter...
Post a Comment