just flying thru

No more shots for my mom...that makes me so happy! It was really messing with my head

m-15 has been moved to another home :) It only took 4 weeks

My Dd (who turns 20 today) had her biopsy on Wednesday. It's not a cyst, now we just wait til Thursday to see if it's cancer or non-malignant. You know which one I'm praying for. My baby....

My camera died and I'm shopping for a new one. I can't believe how many times I have reached for it. It was my friend in times of stress and I really miss it.

I'm doing all kinds of self-care after I realized that I was slipping into 'down-time' early this year. Baking, outings, on-line classes, de-cluttering, vitamins :) The whole house was a bit toxic but we're improving.

We've made the decision to adopt j-13. She should be ours at the end of the year.

It's Fall, my favorite season of the year and it seems to have hit over night. I can't wait for the holidays, I've already started shopping!

Til next time All! <3, me

0 I think...: