a break

I'm going to take a hiatus for a bit.

There's just way too much going on in my life right now and while sitting in front of the computer is very therapeutic for me, it's not spending very much time dealing with reality. Reality is that my mom is dealing with amiodorone toxicity, my 19 year old and the lump in her breast, my 26 year old daughter and her heart meds seem to be causing other health issues, and then there's my own health issues from dealing with a toxic child that's not my own plus numerous other fact of life issues.

I just wanted to give a warning because of those that don't.

I've been following a blog for some time and then she went mia. At first I thought she went on vacation, and after time I thought maybe she lost Internet. It's been almost 2 months and now I worry about a tragedy hitting her and her family. You would not believe the things I come up with. I would hope that we get some kind of up-date or closure. It's like if you woke up one morning and your neighbor's house had disappeared. You worry.

It's so odd to me that I get so involved in people's lives. When I drive around at night and the curtains are open I always peek in and see how people live. That's how blogging is for me. I get to be a part of people's lives. I write comments all the time. C'mon, I've got 60some blogs in my reader. Sometimes I hit send, sometimes I post anonymous, usually I close without saving :) I write them, you just seldom see them.

So. I'll be back. I'm not dying. I just need to get everyone back on their feet so I can take care of me. I accept the fact that I'm the center of our family's wheel. I just have to take better care of myself so that I can take better care of everyone else.

And Snarky Mom...I really hope things are Ok for you, and if for some reason they're not I pray for you for the strength to survive.

1 I think...:

GB's Mom said...

Take care of yourself. Thanks for the notice.