still on track...

My focus is gone, my joints ache, I have a headache and I'm really bitchy and it's only been a day and a half. My chest is tight and it's hard to breath. My heart is pounding. The worst is yet to come. Days 3 and 4 are prime drug withdrawal for me. My mind starts playing games at that point. It's absolutely unreal what 30 years of smoking can do to a persons body. Why the hell is something that has no redeeming value and only causes ill, legal?
I'm so impatient! I can't wait to detox and be a nonsmoker! I cleaned my windshield today. On the inside? If you smoke you know what I mean. I tossed all my outside ashtrays and my son has quit with me. He is a social smoker and having an easier time. I'm completely buggin like a junkie. At least he has a clear view of what not quitting looks like down the road.

0 I think...: