This is not a political blog. This is a housewife blog. My problem is that I feel like I am watching a bus load of naive children heading off a cliff in slow motion but full audio. They're having a ball till they hit bottom. My problem is that I see things that really ARE there but others (Grumpy) don't. This is distracting me from my homebody loves. Frankly it is stressing me out.
I see a dangerous man writing policies that don't reflect American culture. I see a dangerous man who is allowed to decide what will be viewed by 'we the people' in the media news casts. I see a dangerous man who will decide what will be viewed on the Internet soon . They will empower the president to essentially turn off the Internet in the case of a 'cyber-emergency,' which they didn't define,"
I see an arrogant man who is actively seeking affirmation that he is "the Man". I say this because if I am wrong, then he is trying to turn our children in to something unAmerican. Next Tuesday schools are encouraged to show all students a video of Obama making statements. Then, depending on their age, they are to answer questions such as, " What can they do to help the president?" and are asked to "build background knowledge about the president of the United States by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama." or " to recall "other historic moments" when the president spoke to the nation."
One quote that sounded alarms to me was, "It essentially tries to force kids to say the president and the presidency is inspiring, and that's very problematic." My home does not support socialism. We feel that it is our duty to be as self sufficient as possible. We also feel that he surrounds himself with racist nuts and wonder aloud if that's who he is. If my child repeats something we have said in the privacy of our home to a probama teacher during discussion, is she marked for the rest of her school year? Will she be encouraged to repent? Will she be encouraged to continue to repeat our anti-Obama statements to her teacher? Sound off the wall?
We sit back and wonder how a country of Christian human beings in the 1940's murdered half their population one neighbor at a time just because a charismatic leader said it's the right thing to do. Could the start have been something just this simple?
I see a dangerous man writing policies that don't reflect American culture. I see a dangerous man who is allowed to decide what will be viewed by 'we the people' in the media news casts. I see a dangerous man who will decide what will be viewed on the Internet soon . They will empower the president to essentially turn off the Internet in the case of a 'cyber-emergency,' which they didn't define,"
I see an arrogant man who is actively seeking affirmation that he is "the Man". I say this because if I am wrong, then he is trying to turn our children in to something unAmerican. Next Tuesday schools are encouraged to show all students a video of Obama making statements. Then, depending on their age, they are to answer questions such as, " What can they do to help the president?" and are asked to "build background knowledge about the president of the United States by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama." or " to recall "other historic moments" when the president spoke to the nation."
One quote that sounded alarms to me was, "It essentially tries to force kids to say the president and the presidency is inspiring, and that's very problematic." My home does not support socialism. We feel that it is our duty to be as self sufficient as possible. We also feel that he surrounds himself with racist nuts and wonder aloud if that's who he is. If my child repeats something we have said in the privacy of our home to a probama teacher during discussion, is she marked for the rest of her school year? Will she be encouraged to repent? Will she be encouraged to continue to repeat our anti-Obama statements to her teacher? Sound off the wall?
We sit back and wonder how a country of Christian human beings in the 1940's murdered half their population one neighbor at a time just because a charismatic leader said it's the right thing to do. Could the start have been something just this simple?
0 I think...:
Post a Comment