angryfrustrateddisgustedetc

I read this article and had to vent. I am so ANGRY! I am an American. I am a patriot. I am a pioneer. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't trust him and still don't. Yes, there are people who wanted change...but did they understand that the change would be the destruction of America as we know it at it's most basic foundation?
Obama signed a bill changing the remembrance of 911. Black Panthers, Acorn, Rainbow coalition and others presented a petition asking that this day be only remembered as a service day. They go on to say that America was attacked not for who we are but what we do. So, reading between the lines this tells me that we can no longer honor our fallen on 911. We can no longer be angry that terrorists attacked us on our homeland. We can no longer be sad that outsiders try to destroy our very fabric that makes us who we are. Instead we are to preform a service on this day. We are not to remember the terrorists that killed all those people. We are to do good deeds for others. We are to...what? Apologize for being a great nation? Crawl on the ground and beg forgiveness for who we are? Kiss those foreign asses? This is why we should never vote a politician with power into office who was not raised on American soil. They simply do not understand who we are, who they can never be, Americans!

1 I think...:

Sue O said...

Thank you for expressing exactly how I feel. I am certain you will receive more negative comments than favorable but I wanted to let you know you are NOT alone in your thinking.