I. AM. SICK. and I am not happy about it. One of the kids brought home a cold and promptly passed it on. grr! I hate being sick! I whine so much I wish I would just shut up! Grumpy called today from hunt camp to say, 'I love you'. I told him if he truly loved me he would buy me some Advil cold and sinus. I won't buy it and yet it's the only thing that works for me. A few years ago my I took Dd2 to refill her prescriptions at the pharmacy. While she was filling them I realized that winter was coming and I should pick up some cold pills. She filled about a dozen scripts including digitalis, oxycontin and codeine cough syrup. She signed her name on their little machine (no i.d. needed) and she was ready to go and waiting for me. I handed my advil cold pills to the clerk and she let me know that it was an empty box for display but she would get them for me from the back, and, by the way please have my id ready. Ready for what? To buy my cold pills I had to show my licence and sign in 3 different places. For cold pills. Non prescription cold pills. As a point I have never bought them since. I refuse to show my id and go into a government database for cold pills. I guess it's my line in the sand. Meanwhile I suffer...loudly. Grumpy says he'll be home this weekend. I swear I heard him snicker.
0 I think...:
Post a Comment