the MOST happy thought

Today is my MOST happy thought. Today I officially become a hunting widow (hunters widow?). Something like that. Today Grumpy and Ds leave for their annual hunting trip for 10 days. Today all the fkids leave for respite for the WHOLE long weekend. Today gbaby-5 is spending the long weekend with other gma. Today, after 4 pm, I am unplugging all the phones, shutting off the cell and the internet and not saying a single word to a living person for 4 whole days! My complete and total me time! Naps, eating ice cream bonbons for dinner, reading whole books at a time without having to stop and take care of something, long baths without interruptions for potty needs. I'm not even going to check the mail! Yep! This is so going to be a me thing!
Reality returns on Monday at 4pm with all the kids, but what an awesome break in reality until then! I hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend, but if not, I'll have one for you :D


0 I think...: