sundaze

Our family reunion got indefinitely postponed because of illnesses. With all the health issues and geriatrics I'm not sure we can get everyone together without some bug floating around anymore. It didn't break my heart, but a little more notice than 2 days would have been nice. Oh, well, since I couldn't get my deposit back from the food concession machines I went all out for my foster party on Sunday.
Today I'm a little unsettled. I know my first person who had a house repo'ed. They went from the country to a rental in town. I want to run around MY house and lock all the doors. I want to go check on my chickies and my garden to make sure that we would be able to eat if we ran out of money. I want to panic and hide in my bed because if it could happen to Terri it could happen to me. Me and Grumpy will be going over our budget and seeing what we can put in 'bank ofourmattress' so that I can lose this knot in my stomach. Her poor family.

0 I think...: