I'm coming out of the closet today. I'm going to just come clean and step out into public view with my head held high. I'm not going to apologize for who I am any longer. I'm going to a tea party today :)
Going to a tea party sounds fun. GB(7) and I and a friend went to a tea shop for high tea. The girls were perfectly mannered and had a great time. We will go back a again.
A mother of 4.. A grandmother of 6.. And an orphan at 46..
I waited with baited breath counting down to my last little birdies flight from the nest. I got all my hobbies in order for my new independent life. Photography, canning, quilting, gardening and spending time with my grandchildren. In my exuberance for life I found myself starting my parenting countdown again. I'm keeping track of my journey through my blog because at my age the memory is the first to go :)
1 I think...:
Going to a tea party sounds fun. GB(7) and I and a friend went to a tea shop for high tea. The girls were perfectly mannered and had a great time. We will go back a again.
Post a Comment