start of the holiday season
on October 20, 2010
Aren't they so cute?! Well, the part that you can see anyway... of course one isn't in costume but that's what happens when you call a teacher a bitch. October is my favorite month and I am psyched about the holidays this year. I'm almost done with the holiday shopping and we supposed to get hit hard with snow this winter so the cupboards are stocked too (knocking on wood like crazy here just in case karma took that as a dare). Life is ok :)

1 I think...:
hey cori... it's lisa. I was wondering if you got my comment and email about my chickens from a few weeks ago? Please let me know if you got them. If not, I will resend the email. Basically the gist is that I need to rehome all of my chickens. I know you said in the past that you would be interested in taking some or all of them. Please let me know if you are still interested. They need to go ASAP. If you don't want all of them and you know anyone else that would give them a good home, that would be cool too. I just want them in good, free-range homes. As for the roosters, I would want someone to keep Soup, but the other two can be someone's dinner if they want. JB is good with the ladies, but can be a bastard to people. Luke is just useless and should probably be eaten. Please let me know your thoughts!
Thanks,
~Lisa
Post a Comment