FOODOLOGY
*What is your salad dressing of choice? home-made ranch on everything!
*What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Sizzler (is a buffet a sit down?)
*What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Starbucks, after all coffee is a meal in my opinion
*What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? anything w/chocolate
*What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese, pineapple and tomatoes
*How many televisions are in your house? so many that it's embarrassing
*What color cell phone do you have? black
BIOLOGY:
*Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
*Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Babies, teeth, and bee stingers
*What is the last heavy item you lifted? the rototiller up in the back of the truck
*Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope..
*Have you ever fainted? Yes, low sugar and too much stress will do it every time
BULLCRAPOLOGY:
*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? oh yeah...I have control issues and will need to make sure they do as told :)
*If you could change your name, what would you change it to? yes ma'am
*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? at least 4 but only 1 if you need both shoes together
*Last person you talked to? hubby/grumpy <3
FAVORITOLOGY:
*Season? FALL! love the storms and the school bus :D
* Holiday? Halloween
*Day of the week? Sunday, kick back day before school day
*Month? October. Start of the cozy fire season
*Color? definitely orange
*Drink? ice water
CURRENTOLOGY
*Missing someone? my kids when they were littles. Time went by before I realized it
*What are you listening to? squabbling of the teens on whose bathroom time it is...who left what in the toilet (gross) and do you have my____? I need ___! I want___!
*Worrying about? what I'm going to do when I grow up
*Last movie you saw? all at once? um, maybe Practical Magic when it first came out. How long has that been?
Do You Smile often? nope. seldom.
*If you could change your eye color what would it be? anything but blue
*What's on your wish list for your birthday? just my house paid off
*Does the future make you more nervous or excited? nervous wondering what's to come
*Have you been in a Car wreck? 2
*Have you caused a Car wreck? Nope, just the bulls eye
*Do you have an accent? grew up in the northwest...we're the only ones without (or so we say;)
Plans tonight? crashing right after the kids do, loong weekend
*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? often. But I know that the sun still comes up whether I want it to or not so might as well roll with it.
This is something cute that Mary is doing over at Muddling through Meyhem and since I lurk on her site I thought I would take this too :) Pass it on...
0 I think...:
Post a Comment