You think you are cute. You're not that cute... I mean yeah, you're sexy but you're not cute.
If I wanted you to know where my blog was I wouldn't have hid the link. There is exactly 2 people who read this and know who I am and 1 has never met me in real life. This is an anonymous blog. Yes, some people put themselves out there but my self-esteem is not that high.
You have no idea how lucky you are that I haven't vented about you. It's not because you haven't given me cause at times.. we've been married for over 2 decades. I didn't even live with my parents for that long. It's because in the grand scheme of things...? I guess it was never that big of a deal. That could change...
This is where I put my lists, my memories, my vents, and where I learn from others. This is my private side of us. If I think you are going to be reading over my shoulder I would probably write differently and I don't want to do that. If you piss me off I want to be able to vent without hurt feelings. If I'm feeling abandoned by the kids I want to vent about that, not have you fix it. Because...face it hon...even when I tell you, "Hey, I want to vent. I want to be able to say things and not have you fix my problem or take over my problem, I.. just.. want.. to ..vent.." you try to fix it anyway. You are a problem solver. I can solve my own problems. Listening to me is difficult for you because of that concept.
Hence....my blog.
The bottom line. I love you. now go away.....
1 I think...:
I hear you! Well said. Now, if only Grump;y hears you...
Post a Comment