goals for 2010

Well, the first week pf the new year is over and I have come up with a list of goals I would like to accomplish this year. In no particular order;
  • Make a photo quilt for my children
  • finish my grand daughters quilts before their summer birthdays
  • decrease my house 'stuff' by 1/3
  • create a spread sheet for my bills and income
  • save 15% of my income
  • decrease 20% of my 'outcome'
  • double the number of my current canning jars
  • lose 20 pounds before summer
  • find a hair cut I like
  • learn how to use the nifty embroidery machine I was given
  • get my Christmas thank you's out in the mail
  • take a photography class
  • go camping this summer
  • butcher a chicken (ick)
  • turn in my grange membership
and last of course, my 'every year' standards...quit smoking and get organized. The 2 hardest things ever it seems.

0 I think...: