The quilts are done and now the pillows are done and ready for wrapping. I was planning on using travel pillows but at 10 dollars a pillow I changed my mind. Instead I bought a 3.99 firm bed pillow and cut it in half. I just sewed the 2 halves closed and they were as good as new for much less money :) TA DA!
NOW I'm done (for a bit)
on December 20, 2009
The quilts are done and now the pillows are done and ready for wrapping. I was planning on using travel pillows but at 10 dollars a pillow I changed my mind. Instead I bought a 3.99 firm bed pillow and cut it in half. I just sewed the 2 halves closed and they were as good as new for much less money :) TA DA!
2 I think...:
Hi! Thanks for de-lurking on my blog. I'm wondering what the little letters mean on your profile - c, g, r. Maybe I am being dim.
Adoptive mom! That's great!
Stop lurking and join the conversation; don't be shy. I didn't even see you back there!
g-kids/grandchildren
c,r,m/first letter of my fosterchildren's names and their age for privacy. I blog a lot about them as cheap (free) therapy :)
Post a Comment