DONE!! (for now)

OMG, This was so much more involved than I had anticipated :) It will be quite a while before the grand girls get their's

Isn't he cute! This was at my b-day luncheon last January.

Since the boys are only a year apart they got matching but different colors. Once I give them I'll never see them again and especially since I put blood (needle incident) sweat (hard work cutting everything out) and tears (stupid broken machine half way thru got to me) into these I wanted pics of them. Matching travel pillow cases made cute little personal sets. 5'x3.5' total finished blanket :) They'll last for a few years...

1 I think...:

Christina Heald said...

I made quilts like this for all my daycare parents about 10 years ago. They loved them. It's been a while---maybe I'll try them again next year. Mine were very simple, but what a job! I need to get better archival quality inks for printing out the pics on those fabric sheets. I know they have faded over the years.