This is a really good site for judging what different items using electricity cost you each month. It guesses what you will pay extra according to the national average for electricity costs so for an accurate reading you might want to call and find out what your area charges. Ours is 5.12 cents which is WAY below the average.We had to buy an oil filled heater for the end of the hall where the bedroom doors are. The floor was freezing and seemed to leak into the bedrooms at night. I turn the heat down at night and bank the wood stove but even so my bill is going to skyrocket with these cold winter temps. We had to add a heat lamp in the chicken coop and plug in the dog's water bucket as well (awesome gadget in the winter). All of these things add up. Now I'm off to figure out where I can save money on my cell plan, my home phone plan and my Internet :)
Just an FYI, I have qwest for home phone service. I was looking at the different plans available on-line and updated mine to a plan with more services at half my current price each month. What are you paying? :)
Just an FYI, I have qwest for home phone service. I was looking at the different plans available on-line and updated mine to a plan with more services at half my current price each month. What are you paying? :)
1 I think...:
I'm paying way toooooooo much! If I didn't have to have a land line for my childcare business, I would just disconnect it altogether and just use the cells.
Post a Comment