Independance Day

The Constitution of the United States of America

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What's all about;

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Proud American, Proud Patriot.

Maybe it's because I have researched my family tree. I have an idea of what was lost in the fight for our independence by reading firsthand accounts from family back in the day. I had ancestors in all of the wars since they landed at Plymouth Rock. I have personally witnessed the changes of fighting for our country that can change a man or woman forever. My dad served 2 tours in Vietnam. Right now I have a niece in Afghanistan and a b-i-l in Iraq.

Remember today, Honour today, Celebrate today. If you see a service man..go up to him and shake his hand. Tell him you appreciate what he has sacrificed! It doesn't matter if you support the war or not, you can support the man willing to give up his life so that you didn't have to. Be a proud American!

0 I think...: