I am SUCH A TWIT!
After having my massive pity party in glorious technicolor I happened to get a call from one of the workers. She got me respite. 2 hours later I had respite for everybody. 4 and 1/2 hours after that everybody was delivered.
I am such a twit, because for all my pissing and moaning and self pity party I forgot the most important part of life...asking for help from those around me. I forgot that I will always be given what I need. I forgot that what comes around goes around, you just have to have a little patience and let someone know you're in need. :)
I am feeling rejuvenated and psyched. I can't make my garden grow but now I can hit the u-picks. I can deep clean my house. I can go visit my 93 year old grandma. I can have just a sliver of 'come and go as I please' for 5 days.
Thank you for all those positive thoughts. They came through at a very low time for me and I greatly appreciate it. Now I'm off to have a little mini-life before reality starts anew :)
1 I think...:
I don't know anyone who doesn't get down on themselves and their lives once in a while. How nice for you to be able to have a little break. Have a good time!
Post a Comment