rotflmao

for those of you who do not speak teen....it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

that's what happens if you read this link. This has to be my all time number 1 favorite blog post so far and I wish I could have been there because there is no way I could possibly visualize the awesomeness of actually being there. Do yourself a favor and go see how the other half lives :D You'll be glad you did!

PS, this is also where I acquired the awesome word 'snarky'. My kids and workers hate it but it conveys such a feeling when used appropriately.

1 I think...:

Kristen said...

You won the yogurt maker on my blog, please contact me immediately with your full name and snail mail address (no po boxes, please) Thanks. I will forward it on to the CSN stores and they will mail your prize to you. Congratulations!!!
Kristen
frugalantics (at) yahoo (dot) com