skip to main | skip to sidebar

my not so empty nest days

.


  • Home
  • canning
  • chickies
  • garden
  • cooking
  • history

countdown to a life :)

on March 5, 2010

save that date :)

0 I think...:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

I am

A mother of 4..
A grandmother of 6..
And an orphan at 46..

I waited with baited breath counting down to my last little birdies flight from the nest. I got all my hobbies in order for my new independent life. Photography, canning, quilting, gardening and spending time with my grandchildren. In my exuberance for life I found myself starting my parenting countdown again. I'm keeping track of my journey through my blog because at my age the memory is the first to go :)

My lurking sites

  • Winkin Blinkin and Blog
    How To Wax Eyebrows At Home?
  • Specifically Speaking
    Oh…the Irony…
  • Becky's Farm Life
    I’m Back, and have missed ya all :)
  • Maddox's Journey
    The road to recovery

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  April 2014 (1)
  • ▼  2010 (69)
    • ►  October 2010 (4)
    • ►  September 2010 (9)
    • ►  August 2010 (7)
    • ►  July 2010 (6)
    • ►  June 2010 (3)
    • ►  May 2010 (6)
    • ►  April 2010 (10)
    • ▼  March 2010 (8)
      • I won something?
      • rotflmao
      • things that piss me off
      • it's like this...
      • bon bons and pedicures
      • countdown to a life :)
      • spring....
      • c'mon..you know you want to...
    • ►  February 2010 (9)
    • ►  January 2010 (7)
  • ►  2009 (92)
    • ►  December 2009 (7)
    • ►  November 2009 (11)
    • ►  October 2009 (11)
    • ►  September 2009 (13)
    • ►  August 2009 (7)
    • ►  July 2009 (10)
    • ►  June 2009 (2)
    • ►  May 2009 (8)
    • ►  April 2009 (9)
    • ►  March 2009 (12)
    • ►  February 2009 (2)

rainy day fun

Photobucket
 
'MyFreeCopyright.com