This is my son. Ds. My only son that grew up with a mother to whom all her kids refer to her as the queen of instant.
My son who can walk into the kitchen, pull out a few items and make incredible dinners. He's the one that taught me how to make chicken fettuccine alfredo using cheeses I had never heard of. Here he's making pepper and beef stir fry. I love the fact that he makes dinner. I even love the fact that he makes a great dinner. I really hate the fact that somehow he is a natural born cook. He did NOT get those genes from me (brat)
My son who can walk into the kitchen, pull out a few items and make incredible dinners. He's the one that taught me how to make chicken fettuccine alfredo using cheeses I had never heard of. Here he's making pepper and beef stir fry. I love the fact that he makes dinner. I even love the fact that he makes a great dinner. I really hate the fact that somehow he is a natural born cook. He did NOT get those genes from me (brat)
0 I think...:
Post a Comment