So, it's a Sunday and I haven't gotten dressed yet and it's 3 in the afternoon. :D On the other hand I did put in 5 rows of corn, 1 pea, 1 bean, 1 onion, and several watermelon, cantaloupe, and sugar pumpkin plants in my pj's. Guess I'll have to shower and put on some clean pj's and see who's willing to cook dinner for us. (That's a joke) haha
I couldn't be outside to finish planting. I had a couple additions to my family over the weekend. L-15 and C-6 and I'm not comfortable having people I don't know in my house while I'm outside. So, having all this frustrating free time I created my garden on how it SHOULD look with my awesome paint program. It works just like photoshop but it's a free download and then you can up-date it with photoshop additions. You can find it at paint.net. I had to cook dinner, but managed to not get dressed today :D Everyone should have a meetable goal in life.
(Click on the picture for the full effect)
I couldn't be outside to finish planting. I had a couple additions to my family over the weekend. L-15 and C-6 and I'm not comfortable having people I don't know in my house while I'm outside. So, having all this frustrating free time I created my garden on how it SHOULD look with my awesome paint program. It works just like photoshop but it's a free download and then you can up-date it with photoshop additions. You can find it at paint.net. I had to cook dinner, but managed to not get dressed today :D Everyone should have a meetable goal in life.
(Click on the picture for the full effect)
0 I think...:
Post a Comment