Friday the 13th

Not much done today, too much prep work to have the whole weekend to do as I please :) One exciting positive today though. On craigslist (of course!) there was an ad for canning jars for 4 dollars a case in Vancouver and they were older jars, not the thinner newer jars that don't last 2 seasons. In my area I'm already seeing posts on craiglist from people looking for canning jars. Since I had to drive to Vancouver anyway so I bought 7 cases... 4 of quarts, and 3 of pints of the wide mouth jars. LET THE CANNING BEGIN!! So TOMORROW I have to get those seeds in the greenhouse or the jars will be a moot point. Chickies doing well and have pretty much set in their pecking order. Now it's just me me me for 3 whole days :)

1 I think...:

Anonymous said...

you can use freecycle too