We had a father's day picnic at my eldests house. As usual I had my camera and took advantage of the fact that it was the first time in over a year that I had all of my kids and gkids in the same house. I think it was the first time I had seen 1 sister in a couple years and nephews even longer than that. We took more than 100 pics of family in every combination including 4 generations with my mom and gkids. It was so much fun and chaos grabbing (ambushing) relatives, all of which hate having their pics taken as much as I do. The food was great and we had a houseful of family, friends and fosters.
After all the pics were taken and everyone was going back for seconds and desserts I realized something.
I didn't have my adopted daughter of 1 month in a single picture.
Not one.
I am a terrible mother.
I will probably burn in Hell for forgetting my child.
This was the last pic of the day. The one with all of our children, grandchildren and my mom :)
0 I think...:
Post a Comment